Perfect with Mean Green - An awesome summer time BBQ side dish that is super easy to make. Just combine and enjoy!
- 2 16oz frozen corn packages
- 1 package (8oz) cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 4 Jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Mean Green, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker. Cook on low for 4-5 hours or until corn is tender, stirring occasionally
- Top with Mean Green to your preference
- Feel free to share what else you served this dish with at your summer BBQ!