Perfect with Tango Mango - This pork tenderloin marinade recipe adds tons of flavor and spice to tender and lean pork tenderloin, from easy pantry ingredients.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4-5 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons honey or use brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon, Tango Mango
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice + zest
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh chopped rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste I use 1/2 teaspoon each
- For Cooking: 2 pound pork tenderloin
Whisk all of the ingredients together in a large bowl.
Add the pork tenderloin to the bowl and cover with marinade. Or, use a large sealable bag.
Marinate the pork tenderloin for 2 hours minimum, or up to 24 hours for the best flavor penetration.
When you're ready to cook, remove pork tenderloin from marinade and discard the marinade. Cook as desired.
- When cooking the pork it should reach 145 F for medium-rare or 160 F for a well done pork