Perfect with Tango Mango - Combine the custom 13 Stars Hot Sauce (see ingredients) with your favorite meatball recipe and you have a winner (We won’t tell anyone if you use frozen meatballs).
- 1 1/2 pounds meatballs (or up to 3 pounds)
- 12 ounces Custom 13 Stars Hot Sauce (equal parts (4oz per) Tango Mango, Brown Sugar, Soy Sauce)
- 1/2 cup Mango preserves (optional)
- Chopped green onions for garnish (optional)
- 1. Place meatballs in a slow cooker. Stir together Custom 13 Stars Hot Sauce and Mango preserves and pour over meatballs. Stir to combine.
2. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high 3-4 hours. Sprinkle with chopped green onions (optional) and serve hot.
- When doubling the recipe be careful with the sauce amounts as you can “over-sauce” quite easily