Cheesy Chip Nachos
Perfect with Tango Mango - Easy post game day recipe idea with leftovers which makes it extremely flexible to whatever you have around.
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- Your favorite Cheesy chips
- 2 lbs. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Salsa Con Queso dip
- 1lb. chopped grilled chicken
- 2 avocados, diced
- Your choice of 13 Stars Hot Sauce
- ¼ cup radishes, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
- ¼ cup chopped scallions
- ¼ cup crumbled Cojita cheese
- ¼ cup pickled banana peppers
- 1. Heat oven to 350°.
- Coat 1 large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray. Place half the tortilla chips onto prepared baking sheet and top with half of the Monterey Jack cheese, drizzle on half of the queso dip, and top with half of the chopped grilled chicken and avocados.
- Repeat layers with chips, cheese, queso dip, grilled chicken and avocado
- Transfer to oven and bake until cheese is melted, about 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle radishes, cilantro, scallions, Cojita, banana peppers, and 13 Stars Hot Sauce!
- You can easily change up the toppings to suit what you have leftover from the day before