Nuclear Wings Recipe
Perfect with Nuclear Option - Cripsy game day wrings are sure to impress with Nuclear Option as the base they are sure to
- 2 pounds chicken wings separated and wing tips removed
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Extra seasonings as desired - I vary this up but love granulated garlic and other spicy chili powders
- 1/2 stick butter - or 4 tablespoons
- 1/4 cup Nuclear Option
Prep the Wings
- Pat the wings as dry as you can get them. This will help with the crispiness.
- Set the wings into a large bowl and season with baking powder, garlic powder, chili powder, salt and pepper. Toss to get them nice and coated. The baking powder helps with the crispiness.
For the Baked Wings
- Heat oven to 250 degrees F. Set the wings onto a lightly oiled baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
- Increase oven heat to 425 degrees F. Flip the chicken wings and bake another 30 minutes, or until the wings are cooked through and the skins are nice and crispy.
For the Nuclear Wing Sauce
- Heat the butter and Nuclear Option in a sauce pan until the butter melts. Whisk vigorously until the sauce thickens up.
- Toss the finished nuclear wings in the sauce. Serve with ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing and celery sticks.
- Blue Cheese or Ranch? Which do you prefer?