Perfect with Nuclear Option - Sweet & extra spicy, made with Nuclear Option, brown sugar, and pure maple syrup. This bacon is no joke; it is super addictive and easy to make!
- 1 pound thick cut bacon
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Nuclear Option
- 1 teaspoon crushed ghost pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 teaspoon crushed almonds (optional)
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Spread the bacon out over a large baking sheet.
Mix together the brown sugar, maple syrup, Nuclear Option and ghost pepper flakes in a large bowl.
Rub each bacon slice down with your spice mixture. Get them good and coated!
Bake the bacon for 30 minutes, or until is just getting crispy.
Remove from heat and allow to cool. It will crisp up more in that time.
- Feel free to use more or less ghost peppers and Nuclear Option to suit your taste and heat tolerance levels