Perfect with Mean Green - Get your grilling in while you can! This simple recipe would be perfectly enjoyed with a cold beer, 13 Stars Mean Green, and friends.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/3 cup 13 Stars Mean Green
- 1 Tbls Agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic, or to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1 inch slices
- 1 red onion, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Place the 13 Stars Mean Green, Agave syrup, garlic and salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Whisk to combine
- Add the chicken, bell peppers, zucchini and red onion to the bowl. Toss to coat in the marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or up to 8 hours.
- Soak wooden skewers in cold water for at least 30 minutes. Preheat grill or grill pan to medium high heat.
- Thread the chicken and vegetables onto the skewers.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through.
- Feel free to switch up the vegetables with options like mushrooms, potatoes, or even eggplant!
- If you don't want any sweetness feel free to omit the Agave syrup