Macaroni and Cheese Pizza
Perfect with Mean Green - This is how you up your pizza game. Mac and cheese is great by itself but throw it on a pizza and you have reached another level of amazing.
Makes 8 Servings
- 2 cups macaroni and cheese
- 13 Stars Mean Green, to taste
- 3 slices American Cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 premade pizza crust
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby jack cheese
- Start by making the macaroni and cheese so that you have three cups. If making the boxed kind prepare it according to the package. Or make homemade mac n' cheese, if preferred.
- Add 3 slices of American cheese and 1/4 cup of milk to make a little more cheese sauce. Stir over low heat until melted.
- Brush pizza crust with olive oil.
- Top with macaroni and cheese
- Sprinkle with shredded Colby jack cheese
- Bake at 450 degrees for 7-10 minutes
- Top with Mean Green
- To upgrade the crust just sprinkle some dried spices and herbs after you brush the olive oil on
- You can easily top with any of your favorite 13 Stars Hot Sauce but Mean Green seems to compliment it best!
- We added grilled chicken on top of ours for some extra protein!