Spiked Mexican Hot Chocolate
Perfect with Big Red One - Cozy up to the winter season with a nice mug of hot chocolate made in the crockpot with chocolate, sweetened cocoa, cream and Kahlua, with a touch of Big Red One to warm your bones, toped with marshmallows and chocolate syrup.
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon Big Red One
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 ounce good quality sweetened chocolate
- ½ teaspoon cocoa
- ½ teaspoon ancho powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 ounces Kahlua
- ½ cup small marshmallows
- Drizzle of chocolate syrup
- Roughly chop the chocolate.
- Place all ingredients except the Kahlua, marshmallows and chocolate syrup into a small crockpot.
- Stir until cocoa and seasonings have dissolved.
- Cook on low for 2 hours.
- Pour into two mugs and add Kahlua.
- Top with marshmallows and drizzle the chocolate syrup.