Perfect with Big Red One - Savory, salty, and spicy! What more could you want from this easy to prepare (and devour) breakfast recipe.
Makes 8 Tacos.
- 6 oz chorizo sausage
- 8 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 2 Tbs Unsalted Butter
- Bottle of 13 Stars Big Red One
- 2 Medium sized skillets
- Mixing Bowl
- Place your Chorizo in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir until evenly brown. Set aside.
- Heat one skillet over medium heat, and heat another skillet over high heat (The skillet over high heat is for warming the tortillas).
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, pepper, smoked paprika, and a dash (or glug) of 13 Stars Big Red One.
- Butter the skillet that is on medium heat with some Unsalted butter and then pour in the egg mixture. Cook and stir until it is almost firm.
- Add the sausage, and continue cooking and stirring until firm
- Meanwhile, warm tortillas for about 45 seconds per side in the other skillet (high heat), so they are hot and crispy on the edges, but still pliable.
- Sprinkle a little cheese on the tortilla after the first flip to help it melt
- Top with the chorizo and egg mixture and then add 13 Stars Big Red One to your liking.
- Use a high quality chorizo; as this is recipe is a few ingredients the strength of the recipe comes from the ingredients. A good quality chorizo will be a game changer in this recipe.