Looking for a simple light snack? Shrimp skewers! These are super easy to
make and they’re good for you with plenty of shrimp, pineapple and jalapeno
peppers, both sweet and spicy. It's a good idea to soak your skewers in water
before cooking with them.
- 1⁄2 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2-3 cups pineapple, cut into chunks
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Tango Mango
- 2 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 2 teaspoons red pepper
- 3⁄4 cup lime juice
- In a mixing bowl, combine Tango Mango, lime juice, Creole seasonings and red pepper.
- Add shrimp and marinate at least 20 minutes, refrigerated.
- Preheat oven to "broil".
- Add shrimp, pineapple chunks and jalapeno peppers to multiple skewers, alternating as needed.
- Broil the skewers about 10 minutes, or until shrimp is cooked through. You can also grill the skewers about 8 minutes.