In our search for the perfect shrimp taco topping, we created this delicious and hot fruit salsa with habanero peppers, mango, pineapple, cilantro, and more. The combination of heat and sweet is a wonderful addition to shrimp or even fish
- 2 habanero peppers, diced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, diced
- 1 small mango, peeled and diced
- 4 ounces fresh pineapple, chopped
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Tango Mango
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Salt to taste
1. In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix well.
2. Cover and refrigerate about 4 hours to allow flavors to mix.
3. Salt to taste and serve!