Spicy Bacon Breakfast Sandwich
- ¼ cup (½ stick) room-temperature unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons Big Red One
- 1 English muffin, split
- 1 tablespoon Spicy butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- Pinch kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 slices pepper jack
- 2 slices thin-cut bacon, cooked
- Make the Spicy butter: Using a rubber spatula, combine the butter and Big Red One in a small bowl.
- Make the breakfast sandwich: Toast the English muffin and spread the inside halves evenly with the Big Red One butter.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the milk and season with salt.
- In a large nonstick skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. When the butter begins to foam, add the eggs and reduce the heat to low. Using a rubber spatula, stir constantly, scraping down and around the sides, until mostly set on the bottom, 2 to 3 minutes. Fold the omelet over itself to make a half moon. Fold again to resemble a square shape.
- To serve, top the bottom half of the English muffin with the egg, cheese slices and bacon. Close with the remaining top half