Homemade Ranch w/ Big Red One
Perfect with Big Red One - Say goodbye to buying store-bought ranch ever again with this amazingly easy & tasty recipe.
Makes about 20 servings.
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup buttermilk or regular milk
- Big Red One, to taste
- 3 tablespoons each chopped fresh parsley, dill & chives (or 1/2 teaspoon each dried)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon each Kosher salt & fresh ground black pepper
- Juice of ½ lemon\
- Mixing Bowl
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and whisk thoroughly until combined
- Can't recommend using fresh produce enough here as it is a game changer with the flavor